I was inspired by this photo of Selena Gomez to try out this gorgeous hairstyle!
This a great style for 2nd or 3rd day hair to give your hair a bold, fresh finish that you will be able to do in no time! I really like doing my hair like this when I need my bangs out of my eyes and want to step up my usual ponytail. Thanks to my goegeous model and sister Leslie, I was able to put together this quick step-by-step tutorial for you to try on yourself. Enjoy!!
1. Start with wavy curls and a middle part.
2. Beginning on one side near the part, start a regular braid. Include your bangs in the braid but leave out a few pieces around your face.
3. Continue to braid towards the back of your head until the end of the strand of hair.
4. Before you bobby pin, use one hand to hold the end of the braid while using the other hand to pull on and loosen each individual sections.
5. Follow steps 2-4 on the opposite side.
6. As you wrap the braid around the back of your head, carefully work your fingers up through the first braid so you can grab the end of the second braid, pulling it down underneath the first braid.
7. Pull the braid to loosen to give your braid a big bold look.
8. Once you are loving how it looks, secure it with bobby pins and enjoy your double wrap braid!
Today i'm teaming up with 13 other bloggers to give you this Kindle Fire Giveaway! One of my 2014 new years resolutions is to READ books! I recently purchased a Kindle and I'm already reading more than ever! One lucky reader will win one just by entering in the rafflecopter below!
The Marvelous Flight of Cara
Sincerely, Cam | Chantilly Songs
Style Antics | eat.live.make
Delightful Deets | Cattails + Cardigans | A Lifetime of Rain
Oak & Oats | Glisten Fit | Friday We're in Love
Harris Inc | Anna Delores | Any Way the Wind Blows
a Rafflecopter giveaway